Accessing Your Rio Hondo Student Email
The easiest way to access your Rio Hondo student email is to log in to your AccessRio. Open up your student email to familiarize yourself with the interface. Send an email to your classmate as a test!
Welcome to LIB 101!
Welcome to your online course guide for LIB 101 Fundamentals of Library Research! The purpose of this guide is to help keep you on track. Click on the weekly tabs above to see the agenda and homework for each week.
In this course, students will learn to:
- conduct research using the library's print and electronic resources,
- distinguish between academic and popular sources,
- develop research and organizational strategies for research assignments,
- apply citation rules to assignments,
- and understand the basic ideas behind academic integrity.
Upon completion of LIB 101, students will be able to:
- Access Rio Hondo's print and electronic resources
- Identify keywords or phrases in a research question
- Create a MLA Works Cited Page
By taking this class, you are all one step closer to becoming expert, college-level researchers!
Research Help: (562) 908-3484